Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Beginnings

For the last few days, when I'm not staring at these...........
I've been sewing away on this...............
 Even though I can't give you any details yet, I'm excited to say that I began quilting a project that I've been working on for a few weeks now with Oh My! fabric by Moda. Some of you guessed that I've become a chef for the Moda Bake Shop....and you may or may not be correct! Let's just say, that I'm getting anxious to get to show you. Here's a sneak peek...
Last night, when I went to bed...I just laid there with my eyes open. I don't know what you do if that happens to you, but I get up and sew for awhile and then try again. Soooo......here's the beginning of a dolly quilt that I started last night (and couldn't stop working on!). It's my entry for the Doll Quilt Swap 10 and I'm loving it so far. 
 I'll show you more tomorrow. Right now, I better get to quilting before I crash and burn! And welcome to the readers who have joined me over the last week during my blogiversary.Thanks for coming along for the ride! Congratulations to" Badlands Quilts", "Live, Laugh, Quilt", and "Free Indeed" , the winners of last week's awesome giveaways! I Thanks, everyone for entering...wish I had a prize for each of you! I hope that you enjoyed visiting Mary, Kelly and Cindy and ogling over their lovely creations.

7 comments:

  1. I'm still guessing that it's a Bakeshop project but either way I love what I see!

    I do the same thing when I can't sleep...

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So THAT'S how you and Jennifer get so much accomplished! You are both sewing in the middle of the night...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a chef! I like your sneak peek.


    Angie - http://craftedAngles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peeks that I'm seeing are gorges! =) Can't wait to see what else you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you're cookin' up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tease. I can't wait to see the rest of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, first Central Park, now Oh My! I'm so envious!!!! Beautiful fabrics in such capable hands!!!!! Can't wait to see your finished work!

    ReplyDelete