Friday, December 20, 2013

Teeny Tiny Quilts

A little elf has been pretty busy whipping up some tiny gifts for some tiny girls...
Oh my, there she is! And is that another one popping up out of that other pocket?!
At 12" X 14" with bitty pockets for little sleeping dollies, the Dream Doll Quilt, makes a sweet gift for tiny girls and their stuff.
 Moda Candy packs are perfect for creating this cute mini doll quilt.
 Pretty in Patchwork Doll Quilts by Cathy Gaubert contains 24 darling quilt projects to keep any elf very busy!
 If you have a little girl on your Christmas list this year, there's still time for a bit more sewing...
 and maybe one of Santa's elves will even show up to help!
 Have a lovely weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gracious! They are just so adorable ! My two year old granddaughter would love one but I know she will love one next year too. Thank you for sharing this is now on my to do list. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are totally precious! Those tiny dolls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just as cute as they can be! Must get that book and get busy for my grand daughter's birthday...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! There will be some very happy little girls Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! It must be so much fun sewing for little girls! BTW...your block arrived yesterday! Thank you so much for the wonderful bunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little quilts are adorable. They like like sew much fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet little gifts! I hope they bring lots of joy and fun to your granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very sweet. I may just have to make one of those--or two. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just received my first candy pack (a lovely surprise present in a fabric order) and need inspiration like this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!!!! What sweet sweet presents for some lucky little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute dolly quilts Carla! I haven't made any this year, but I have three little grandgirlies that need one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're adorable, Carla! I'm sure they were fun and quick to sew, and were a great hit with your little girls. Hope you had a beautiful Christmas day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so sweet. Your granddaughters are fortunate to receive so many special gifts from you.

    ReplyDelete