Friday, May 30, 2014

Friendship x and + Swap: Our Final Blocks!

I made some blocks and sent them to Suz...
 It's always fun to photograph the twinsies before I package up four.
 Susan chose orange, brown and red for this month's colors....our last set to mail! Here are the four that she made for me. It's autumn where she lives.
 As usual the sets blend well together and offer a survey of our separate stashes.
We each now have 64 blocks to make into a friendship quilt. I'm trying to come up with something a little different for the setting. Wish me luck!
Be sure to join all of the participants for our final reveal on the last Friday in September.
You can see everyone's blocks on our flickr site here.

10 comments:

  1. Oooh! I wonder whether that last photo is a clue to the arrangement you are thinking of!!????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be patiently waiting until September when you and Suz do the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! It looks like Marbles is looking forward to this finish too! (what a cute little round kitty) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry this swap is over. Your quilt and Suz's will be so very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your finished quilt. It's been so fun to see all the blocks each month. You two have made some really really great blocks will wonderful color combos so your quilts are bound to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful! Love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was always fun looking at your blocks with those wonderful fabrics - this was a great swap and I'm so happy that we took part in it! We all will have gorgeous quilts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty! I wish I could come up with a slightly different setting as well. I am going to order the same backing fabric that Carla is using in hers. I feel the need to be twinsies for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors in your final swap, and like you--I like seeing the twinsies! Soon I'll have to get out my blocks and play play play! Thanks for the inspiration to do this swap!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete