Monday, October 7, 2013

3Q Finish-A-Long Report


Just under the wire, I am reporting my 3rd Quarter finishes in the Finish-A-Long.
Here's my original list of 6 items. I made some progress on all but one, but can only list 3 of them as finishes. I guess half isn't too bad.
Here they are.....I'm so happy to call them DONE!

Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt....more pictures here if you missed them. Whew!
Blueberry Tablerunner....more pictures of this 10 year old UFO here.
The Jelly Roll Race was my first UFO finish for the quarter. I blogged about it here.
Thank you, Leanne for hosting this Finish-A-Long for without it, these may have all been still sitting on a shelf in the dark.
www.shecanquilt.blogspot.com.jpg
2hot2knit.blogspot.com.au.jpg

9 comments:

  1. I think you had THE finish of the year with your Farmers Wife! Seriously gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said the other day, it's not about the quantity but the QUALITY! And that's exactly what these finishes are - top-of-the-range quality! And I agree with Carla- the FW is THE quilt of the year! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your finishes! That Farmers Wife is so beautiful. You know I love the table runner. Your 1600 quilt is quilted so wonderfully. I still have to get mine done. Pat yourself on the back, and know that you did real good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes, the Farmers Wife is an impressive finish on its own without the other two great finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some impressive finishes!!!! Love seeing the Farmer's Wife again. Good for you finishing up that 10 year old UFO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Farmers Wife is just stunning, fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors in your Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt. It is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Finishes! If you did nothing else but finish your Farmer's Wife your year would be a huge success. Absolutely amazing! Would you share your cutting instructions for your setting squares and sashings...I love you setting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your farmer's wife quilt is stunning and I love the other two finishes too. Good work!

    ReplyDelete