1. Farmer's Wife: I was so close to declaring this finished last quarter. But, close just doesn't cut it, in this game! The binding is made and the only thing left to do is attach it and hand sew it down. I'll be working on this one first, for sure, as I'm very excited to see it completed! Isn't the quilting luscious?
2. 1600 Inch Race: The backing and binding are ready. This one just needs quilted. Still. The top was pieced in only 45 minutes in May of 2012 during a guild retreat! (Are you sick of seeing Flea Market Fancy on my blog, yet?...I almost am!)
3. X Marks the Spot: The blocks, many made by members of the KCMQG Bee, are mostly finished and ready to set together. I love the colors and design. Why is it a UFO!!?
4. Wonky Birds: I need to think of a better name for this quilt. Again, the blocks were made during a Bee with 12 online quilters. I hope that I have enough blocks to set it together and geterdone already! It's going to be so cute and colorful! Did you know that I love birds?
5. Juicy Fruit: I decided to add my orange and pink churn dash quilt, with blocks made in January by my Mid-Century Modern Bee mates, to the list this time. I really would like to have this finished before the year is over. Wanting the quilt to be twin size, I've got lots more churn dashes in my future, if you get my drift! Yummy!
6. Posy Patch: Rounding out the list is another new addition. This table runner is one of my oldest UFO's, begun in 2005, I think. Sigh. It will go so well with my blue and white dishes that I'm looking forward to having it on the table soon!
There you have it. Wish me luck! I'm linking with Leanne and the 2013 Finish-A-Long.