Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Catching Up

September slipped by before I realized it almost! I hate it when that happens because that means I had gotten behind on making  blocks for my super duper Mid-Century Modern Bee mates.
Anne asked for a fun-to-make block of her own design. I made an extra which, hopefully, will make up for my neglectful sewing. Boy am I curious as to the setting she has in mind! Sorry to be late, Anne.
For October, Elizabeth asked each of us to make a sampler block in green. She has plans for a Christmas themed medallion quilt. I chose to make the Crosses and Losses block. I hope that the fabrics I used are not too funky.
It feels really good to be caught up again!

There's still time to jump on board the Friendship x and + Swap

8 comments:

  1. Better late than never! (I'm a wealth of wise sayings aren't I?! ;-)) Now you are all caught up you can relax about bee blocks until November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are lovely Carla. I can't think of anything until after the wedding ; )
    Cindy and I are partnered up for the friendship swap. Really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheery! Those top blocks should be fun all finished up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! Dont feel too bad....I seem to be behind on everything! And worse yet...it feels like I have been behind all year! Can I still claim the wedding as an excuse? Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty blocks. *sigh* I just LOVE this group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fabrics you used for Elizabeth's blocks. Have always liked those chair fabrics. I started playing with my bee blocks today too. So fun so far. Thanks for a couple of great blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun! Lucky Anne and Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mid century blocks are always extra special! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete