1. X-Block Quilt: I only have 7 more blocks to make and this quilt will be ready to set together. It is the oldest UFO on this quarter's project list. Most of the blocks were pieced by members of The KC Scrappy Bee in 2011.
2. Mazed: All of the blocks have been made, so once I get them set together I can get onto the quilting stage.
3. Great Granny Square Quilt: I only need to make 2 more blocks (which are already cut out) for this Quilt A-Long project made with Bee in My Bonnet last year. I'd like to have it finished for Independence Day.
4. Flea Market Fancy Jelly Roll Quilt: This one has been pieced for exactly one year and is ready to quilt and enjoy!
5. Good Fortune Quilt: Another quilt using Flea Market Fancy, all this one needs is a border and quilting.
6. Farmer's Wife Quilt: Oh, how I hope that this one is finished during this quarter! It's the only one that you didn't see on my last list. Because I wasn't crazy about the background quilting, I removed it over the last few months. It's back in the hands of the professional quilter now. I am counting on getting it back soon so that I can get it bound.
I am sure that I have more time invested in this quilt than any other I've ever made!
Not officially part of my UFO list, the birth of my eighth grand baby has been very much anticipated! Little Whatshername finally arrived on Monday evening! Here's a 3 generation picture of me with my daughter, Megan, and her three darling daughters, Lula, Jane and baby Pearl Violet. I don't think anyone guessed her name, but isn't it sweet? I knew it would be another vintage name! (Oh, and in case you are wondering, Pearl isn't red haired like the rest of us.)
I'm crazy about these ladies!