Monday, April 30, 2012

Color

Do you have a favorite color? My grand daughter, Haven, and I have such a hard time choosing a favorite, that we've just decided to have a different one every day. Hers is always the same as mine (for now!). Yesterday, it was 'sparkly rainbow'...the color of her nail polish which she had described to me over the phone. 

Yesterday, I pulled some pretty colors from my stash using the fabric in the background as my inspiration. I'm thinking of jumping on the "Granny Square" bandwagon....
I have the fun job of being one of the librarians for my quilt guild. A few months ago we weeded out our shelves and had a little book sale to make money for new books. Here's some of the titles I'll be introducing tomorrow during the meeting. The covers are so colorful and pretty, who wouldn't want to check them out!
 Are you attracted to any certain color....or just all of them like me?!

9 comments:

  1. I was only talking about that to my class yesterday! No, I can't have a favourite colour, I like a new one every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I constantly change my mind, I just really love color but I thing I like bright colors better---but then there is always a place for the warm comfy colors. See what I mean I am just a color freak. Blessings Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have a hard time landing on (and sticking with) a favorite. I find that it's the combination of lots of brights that usually catches my eye - not just any one color. Nothing wrong with changing our minds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have an easier time picking colors I don't like. I am not particulary fond of true purple. But in small doses I can love purple! I am definitely with Sandra...I like bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always drawn to blues and greens but I love all them for different purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sparkly rainbow! I wish I had a granddaughter to talk color with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all. With a special emphasis on orange...

    Do you like that Freemotion Quilting book?

    ReplyDelete
  8. All colours have their place but I must confess to preferring saturated brights and jewel colours t muted or pastel colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get daily suggestions and guides for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE totally FREE.
    JOIN TODAY

    ReplyDelete