Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Random June 365 Photo Challenge: Week 3

Out door shots again this week...what better place to get good pictures for each of the seven prompts! Take a look...

Splash: Janie enjoys watching the fish swim and is especially thrilled if one breaks the surface of the water!
Against a Dark Background: The water lilies in my pond have been especially prolific this spring.
Boots:Not a perfect focus, but I love this photo of Ezra in his cowboy boots at a rodeo.
 Stars and Stripes: Happy Flag Day on June 14!
Butterflies: Can you spot the two white butterflies that Lula sees?
In Flight:This little plane zoomed over us several times one evening.
Three of a Kind: Handmade metal bird houses atop tree stumps at our local Arboretum are works of art.
I'm linking up with Cindy's Really Random Thursday posts again this week. If you haven't ventured to her great blog yet, today would be the perfect time to do it!

Live A Colorful Life





4 comments:

  1. Great interpretations!! I need to dig out my list and actually participate. You do such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, now I see the second butterfly! You must live in a beautiful part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous interpretations. The boots are too cool!

    ReplyDelete