Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Busy City Winner

In the busy cities and towns across America, it is back-to-school for school children. Hopefully, this means back-to-sewing time for moms! Barbara was the lucky winner of the Busy City pattern....have fun making the fun quilt, it is in the mail! Thanks for all of the interest in this wonderful new pattern.

Chevrolet Tahoe and two grandsons that would love this quilt!!


It was fun to learn what kinds of autos everyone drives and interesting that no one but me had a PT Cruiser or Armada! Enjoy a lovely week of sewing (hopefully!).

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh THANK you for posting this winner. I knew I had seen this quilt paper piece pattern and I could NOT find it back. Trust me I am going over now to order it!. I will sleep tonight!
    Happy Sewing,

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete